An Art Director is wanted for an entertainment media start-up based in Singapore. This person will be setting up an in-house art/design team to provide artistic inputs on a wide array of products, like mobile app, online streaming website, and e-commerce platform.
This Art Director needs to possess a good blend of artistic, marketing, and business expertise, as well as a keen eye for graphic design and working knowledge of UI design capability.
- Oversee the art department from set-up to mentorship to management.
- Establish standards for production, productivity, and quality of delivery.
- Coordinate with development and planning team to develop and improve a wide range of products and processes for the mobile app, online streaming websites, and e-commerce platform.
- Analyze market trends, consumer needs, and competitive landscapes - so as to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas discussed in brainstorming sessions; including direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the team.
- Manage external creative vendors when there's a need for them to further artistic goals.
- Present final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations to team and respond constructively to feedback and requests.
- Present and oversee presentations of final concepts and collate the appropriate information to disseminate to the respective departments.
- 8+ years as a professional Graphic/UI designer
- 4+ years of experience in a management role
- 4+ years of experience in Mobile app/Web development is necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or a similar discipline
- Proficiency with design software like Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong creative vision with an in-depth understanding of business objectives
- Prior experience as an art director and agile development experience are a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative professional, who's able to see the big picture, to take on a new creative challenge. If you'd like to be the one to provide directions on how to go about painting this picture, send your CV to email@example.com.
Due to the heavy volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.