Due to continuing growth and development of their brands, I am searching for an experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager on interims basis for Merlin Entertainments, to join their digital division based in Berlin. With their great attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, our client is looking for an SEM specialist that is based in a regional team and working closely with local attraction marketing Directors to drive and optimise their Search Engine Marketing performance.
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting on attraction online traffic KPI's according to agreed budgets
- Manage and deliver SEM for relevant attraction including budgets and performance
- Advise and support local attractions with SEM planning/ projects/challenges
- Advise on SEO: work with local marketing teams to audit, identify and develop relevant SEO strategy
- Advise on PPC: work with local teams and relevant agencies to audit, plan and optimise performance
- Partner & agency management to ensure relationships remain productive, delivering exceptional service and ROI
- Affiliate marketing: work with local teams & relevant agencies where necessary to audit, plan and optimise affiliate marketing
- Provide relevant guidelines/ best practise to support and optimise efficiency of SEM activity
- Exceptional working knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics & Google Places
- Working knowledge of HTML, Web CMS, social platforms and tools such as STAT/Brightedge
- Proficient use of Excel to create and update reports and work with large data sets
- Experience of working within a similiar role
- Be an excellent communicator and influencer
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- Passionate and driven individual, who can demonstrate their enthusiasm for digital
- A data driven, proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility in adapting to fast-changing priorities and fast paced work environment
- Strong organisation skills, with ability to multi-task and hit the ground running within a hands on role
If you find yourself within this profile and thrive on ownership and accountability and further have a proven track record of acting on your own initative to deliver change, we are looking forward receiving your application!
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.